ration (3G) design. The patented design features integral brackets, 20" clear housings and caps for differential pressure gauges. The new patented 3G housing accepts standard double open end (DOE) and unique Seal-Safe™ O-ring sealing cartridges.
Pentek have utilised their 40 years of experience to create the unique and innovative Third Gene
Pentek 3G Commercial Water Filter Housing, designed cater for larger and more demanding filter applications, this range of stainless steel vessels have been added to compliment the plastic housing range, providing a comprehensive collection of filter cartridge housings.
- 3G housing with built-in brackets and push fittings
- 5", 10", 20" and large diameter plastic vessels
- 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1" and 11/2" plastic ported housings
- Extended range of accessories for plastic housings
- New stainless steel 5", 10", 20" and
- 30" single-round vessels
- New stainless steel vessels from 100 lpm to 5,800 lpm
Extended options range including flanged and sanitary connections and swing bolt closures Pentek has taken the time-tested industry standard and made it even better.
Having started from the ground up, they have utilized their 40 years of experience to create the unique and innovative Third Generation (3G) design. This patented design features integral brackets, 20" clear housings and caps for differential pressure gauges.
The new patented 3G housing accepts standard double open end (DOE) and unique Seal-Safe‚ O-ring sealing cartridges. The new Seal-Safe‚ O-ring design offers enhanced cartridge sealing for critical cartridge applications. You can be assured the Third Generation filter housing range has set the new standard in housing design and production.
The new Seal-Safe‚
- 3.1" diameter cartridge (2.8" standard) is produced for
- 3/4" housings creating an element with 20% longer life
- For Slimline housings a 2.8" Seal-Safe‚ range offering the same positive O-ring seal is offered for critical applications
- Note: 2.8" also fits 3/4" housing
PPPentek 3G Filter Housing
Worldwide, the Pentek range of housings has been the most popular due to its recognised high quality. Now with the introduction of the 3G range, not only has the quality improved to enable a lifetime warranty, but many features are now incorporated to enhance the reputation.
Slimline versions are available in 10" with 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" threaded or push fitting ports, with the larger standard 3G 3/4" port style available in 10" and 20".
Using only virgin materials, the polypropylene opaque components and SAN clear combined with Pentek's advanced manufacturing techniques, result in industrial strength housings that pass the 800,000 cycle pressure test.
Call us for the best prices and advice. Tel: 0845 10 80 680 / 01403 701970