AMEX/VISA/Mastercard with Sage Pay & Paypal
Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
- #Product Info#
Our Coral Capper 15 litre Non Electric Timed Water Softener offers unbeatable results with simplicity of use. This softener uses the durable easy to use, Coral cabinet & innovative Capper control valve. All you need to do is set the time and regeneration frequency from the enclosed instructions and the unit takes care of itself. Suitable for a household of up to 9 people. Easy to change battery that lasts up to 5 years with average use.
Easy programming with large LED display & easy to programme, based upon your water usage patterns.
5 Year parts warranty and all our Ultra Water Softeners come with a FREE Extended 2 year Labour Warranty!
If your usage tends to vary then go for a metered softener for as this will work out more economic in the long run.
Assembled and tested in the UK.
Uses block, tablet or granular salt.
Dimensions: H 600 x W 275 x D 460 mm.
GUARANTEES AND SERVICE
The owner of a Capper 15-litre water softener is protected by the following guarantees, which include the right to exchange or repair in the case of a manufacturer’s defect for up to:
5 Years Parts
2 Years Labour
The guarantees are under condition that the softener is installed according to local regulations and to the manufacturer’s instructions as well as the following:
1) It is very important that the water temperature of 50 centigrade is never exceeded.
2) There must always be suitable salt in the brine tank.
3) The electrical supply must never be switched off – electric units only
4) After a power outage the time of day will simply needs to be reset.
5) The inlet and outlet valves must always be open. The by-pass valve must always be closed.
6) The unit should be serviced every two years and is a condition of the 3 year extended parts warranty.
7) If irregularities should occur, you would need to:-
Switch off the unit
Close the inlet and outlet valves
Open the by-pass valve
Capper 15-litre Timed Water Softener
Non Electric Softener for households of up to 9 people.