With more than 35 years of experience, CINTROPUR® has based its reputation on quality products in the water filtration business.
The brand name CINTROPUR® refers to a wide range of centrifugal filters for clean water (fittings from ¾'' to 3''. Flow rates from 1 to 50 m3/h).
The aim is to remove all the solid particles suspended in the water (earth, sand, rust, etc.).
A second range of products offers water treatment solutions with activated carbon or polyphosphates, silicates and silicon-polyphosphates.
CINTROPUR® offers a double-stage of filtration concept.
First, the water flow from the inlet is directly transformed into a centrifugal spin forcing the larger particles down into the lower bowl. The next stage of filtration is achieved by the exclusive filter sleeve, available in different finenesses ranging from 5 up to 300µ.
- High flow rates and low pressure drops provided by the unique CINTROPUR® concept.
- Only a filter sleeve is to be replaced every 6 months, making the CINTROPUR range economical and ecological.
- Made from a first-class quality synthetic material, CINTROPUR stands out by its robustness and reliability.
- centrifugal effect created by spinning
- low pressure drop
- constantly high flow rate
- disposable or washable filter sleeve
- ecological and economical filtration methods