Viqua Sterilight Silver S5Q-PA – flow rates up to 19 L/min (5pm)
|19 L/min (5 gpm) max
|| 56.8 cm (22 3/8")
|| 6.5 cm (2.5")
|| 6.5 cm (2.5")
| Cell Diameter
| 6.5 cm (2.5")
| Shipping Weight
|3.2 kg (7 lbs.)
|| 100- 130V./50- 60Hz. or 200-250V ./50-60Hz.
|Power Consumption (watts)
| Total Lamp Watts
| Maximum Operating Pressure
|| 8.62 bar (125 psi)
| Ambient Temperature
|| 2-40°C (36-104°F)
| Quartz Sleeve
| Inlet/Outlet Port Size
|| 3/4" MNPT
| Reactor Chamber Material
|| 304 Stainless Steel (316L Optional)
Sterilight Silver Series from Viqua (formerly R-Can), is ideally suited for point of use water treatment to kill bacteria (including coliform and e.coli), viruses, cryptosporidium, giardia, and a wide range of other microbiological contaminants.
Given its economical price, the Silver Series is a popular choice for homeowners desiring protection against microbiological contaminants as a precautionary prophylactic treatment measure even though their water has not tested positive for bacteria or other pathogen.
Sterilight Silver S5Q-PA is designed for single tap to small home applications.
- NEW electronic "ICE" ballasts featuring open loop current control (patent pending), ballast features IEC connector, audible alarm & power-on indicator
- hard glass, low pressure mercury vapour lamps with high isolation pin design
- quick-lock moulded lamp connector
- compact design incorporating 304 stainless steel reactor chambers,
- brilliantly polished for laboratory or medical applications
- easy servicing - no need to disconnect water flow to change UV lamp
- open end quartz sleeves and aluminum gland nuts for optimum operating temperature and sealing efficiency
- 99.99% destruction of bacteria, virus, and protozoan cysts (Giardia lamblia & cryptosporidium) at rated flow
- natures way to protect your water without the addition of harmful chemicals includes mounting clamp
- seven year warranty on reactor chamber for unparalleled protection
- product certified by CSA (C US) and CE
The Sterilight SQ-PA, S1Q-PA, S2Q-PA, S5Q-PA, S8Q-PA and S12Q-PA water disinfection systems carry a seven year warranty on the stainless steel reactor chamber, a one year warranty on UV lamps, and a five year pro rated warranty on all other components.
Call us for the best prices and advice. Tel: 0845 10 80 680 / 01403 701970