Description of the Blue Lagoon UV-C Pro Buster - Domestic / Light Commercial Pool UV UV
The Blue Lagoon UV-C Buster Pro includes three powerful 130 Watt Amalgam UV-C lamps and is therefore suitable for larger pools up to 450,000 litres.
In the Blue Lagoon UV-C Pro Buster, a UV-C radiation with a wavelength of 253.7 nm is generated by the special UV lamp, ensuring a lethal effect on bacteria (including Legionella bacteria).
The Blue Lagoon UV-C Pro Buster will ensure that your pool water is clean, fresh and clear in an efficient and environmentally-friendly manner. The water is led through the UV-C device via a pump. The UV-C radiation neutralises bacteria, viruses and other primitive organisms and stops them from multiplying.
The Blue Lagoon UV-C Pro Buster has a built-in high-frequency electronic ballast, which absorbs current fluctuations, thereby protecting the lamp. In addition, the device contains an integrated time meter that accurately monitors the number of operating hours. You can therefore see exactly when the lamp must be replaced. In addition, the stainless steel interior ensures the reflection of the UV-C rays, thereby increasing the efficiency up to 35%.
Thanks to the Blue Lagoon UV-C Pro Buster, your swimming pool water will be disinfected efficiently and safely, and the quality of your water will remain excellent.
The Blue Lagoon 130 Watt lamp is not affected by temperature fluctuations in the water and generates a constant, powerful radiation of 50 Watt UV-C output. Amalgam UV-C is known as being the most powerful UV-C light available on the UV-C market.
Advantages of UV-C treatment:
• Ensures fresh, clean and clear water
• Disinfects water efficiently and safely
• Bound chlorine is broken down by UV-C light
• Protects your pool from germs
• Keeps the formation of mould, bacteria and algae under control
• Can reduce the use of chlorine and other chemicals up to 80%
• Prevents the smell of chlorine and irritation to the skin and eyes (red eyes)
• More environmentally-friendly than traditional methods
Advantages of the Blue Lagoon UV-C Pro Buster:
• Built-in electronic pre-selector to ensure a smooth power supply
• Up to 35% more UV-C yield as a result of reflection
• Includes 3x130 Watt Amalgam UV-C lamps
• Has a flow switch that switches the machine off as soon as no water flow-through is
• Integrated adjustable time meter for the UV-C lamp
• Digital indication when the lamp needs replacing
• 316L stainless steel housing
• Easy installation and maintenance
• 2-year guarantee with respect to manufacturing faults
|Philips TUV 130W XPT
|UV-C output (W)
|UV-C (%) after 4,500 hours
|Swimming pool content (l)
||Ø 75 mm
|Length of the device
Call us for the best prices and advice for your swimming pool UV
Tel: 0845 10 80 680 / 01403 701970