The SITA IT UV validated series is biodosimetrically tested according to Austrian norm : O-NORM 5873-1. This series fulfill the EPA requirements contained in the Ultra Violet Guidance Manual. Special mixing plates inside the stainless steel 316L UV reactor guarantee a correct distribution of water as shown in our CFD software.
Safe disinfection, low maintenance costs and full control panel are some of the advantages of the IT series.
Food & Beverage
From 4 to 400 m3/h
Medium pressure UV lamps. Life span: 9,000 - 16,000 hrs
UV REACTOR MATERIAL:
Int/ext. polished stainless steel AISI 316L
> 400 J/mē
The ELECTRICAL CONTROL PANELS OF THE IT RANGE have been supplied with a microprocessor which, besides carrying out the starting of the system, continually controls its conditions.
They are supplied, according to the models, with:
* control of the general working by programmable micro-processor
* plant working hour-meter
* resettable lamp working hour-meter
* check that the lamps are working properly
* monitoring the temperature inside the electrical panel
* programmable multi-function display
* memory blocking of the identity number of any faulty lamp
* RS port for PC connection
* visual alarm for faults
* monitoring of temperature and irradiation, with pre-set alarm thresholds
* Power regulation (only for SMP)
* remote access via App or web
Call us for advice and up to date prices - Tel: 0845 10 80 680 / 01403 701970