AMEX/VISA/Mastercard with Sage Pay & Paypal
Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
- #Product Info#
✅ Order before 1pm for next day delivery (Mon - Sat).
Our SuperSoft5 Electric Metered Water Softener offers unbeatable results with simplicity of use.
Capacity - 1250 litres per day.
This softener uses the durable easy to use, compact cabinet & innovative BNT control valve. All you need to do is set the time and water hardness from the enclosed instructions and the unit takes care of itself.
Easy programming with large LED display & intelligent regenerations based upon your water usage patterns.
Comes complete with softener mounted bypass for easy isolation of the softener for servicing as well as a blending valve to allow you to set the unit to your exact level of water softness to suit your preference.
5 Year parts warranty and our premium Water Softeners come complete with a FREE Extended 3 year Labour Warranty!
These systems are ideal where the daily/weekly usage can vary and will regenerate after a certain capacity of water has been used.
Assembled and tested in Europe.
Designed for tablet salt but can be used with block or granular salt.
Width - 240mm
Cabinet Height - front 300mm, back 330mm
Height - 520 mm inc Valve
Back Connection Height - 360mm
Depth - 435 mm (495 mm with connections)
GUARANTEES AND SERVICE
This Water Softener is protected by the following guarantees, which include the right to exchange or repair in the case of a manufacturer’s defect for up to:
5 Years Parts
3 Years Labour
The guarantees are under condition that the softener is installed according to local regulations and to the manufacturer’s instructions as well as the following:
1) It is very important that the water temperature of 50 degrees centigrade is never exceeded.
2) There must always be suitable salt in the brine tank.
3) The electrical supply to the Water Softener should be maintained 24 hours per day.
4) After a power outage the current time of day simply needs to be reset.
5) The inlet and outlet valves must always be open. The by-pass valve must always be closed.
6) It is recommended that the Water Softener is serviced every two years.
7) If irregularities should occur, you would need to:-
Isolate the power supply to the unit
Close the inlet and outlet valves and open the bypass valve
Contact GM Autoflow customer services
SuperSoft5 Electric Metered Water Softener
Our Mini Automatic Cold Water Softener suitable for front loading dishwashers.
Capacity 1250-litres per day.