* Drinking water from wells, springs & other untreated supplies.
* Water filtration and treatment plants.
* Fish farms, for the control of micro-organisms.
* Algae control in ponds and general aquatic use.
* Re-circulating loops and high purity water systems
Why should I have UV?
UV is a useful disinfection method of removing micro-organisms from water to make it safe to use. It gets rid of bacteria and other micro-organisms by irradiation at 254 nm wavelength which penetrates the cell membrane and stops the cell from replicating. It eliminates the risk of overdosing using chemicals or leaving an unpleasant taste.
UV sterilizers are low maintenance and are cheap to run.
This fast method uses a lamp as the source of UV, surrounded by an air tight quartz sleeve, so the water passes over the lamp and removes any microorganisms present in the water.
Sita Domestic Range
subscribe to our newsletter
payment 100% secured
AMEX/VISA/Mastercard with Sage Pay
for advice 0344 557 2654
Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm